Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why I think Licences should be considered VOID once you hit 70:




I followed this lil old lady from Dip Road, Kamo to New World, Regent which according to Google Maps covers a distance of 6.4 km.


Speed limit = 50km/hr.

Speed she travelled = 30km/hr.


I also found my first 1/4 of a grey hair when I got home.
I've been infected.
And am in quarantine.
Tell Dan I love him.
Tell Mum that when I had to use crutches for that swollen bruised foot I had in Year 10, it wasn't from dropping a crate of Library books on it. It was from bunking School with Faith Colbert and trying to make a bridge across a stream in the Kariong bush.

Lord give me strength.

3 comments:

jacksta said...

ha ha. nice

Rachel Kate said...

It's gotta come soon :)

Anonymous said...

Did you have your baby yet???

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com