Friday, April 17, 2009

When was the last time...

You went on a Picnic?

I'm a suck-uh for Love *sigh* and recently got tired of hinting to my Husband (Dan aka Diesel) a few hundred times that "Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage, go together like a Horse and Carriage", or in other words that we were about due for a surprise spontaneous date.
I decided to take things into my own hands and load up my 3 favourite boys:
  1. The Married fulla that shares my world,
  2. Hone the girly boy man mutt,
  3. Buck doggy dogg,

into our Mysterious Utility (or Pigpen as I refer to it) and made the wheels on the truck go round and round to a secluded part of our farm that sits next to a happy little lake.


WHAT I WORE:

  • Hat - Nanas.
  • Nighty worn as a dress - Vintage.
  • Green cocktail ring - Sportsgirl.
  • Turqoise belt worn as a cuff.
  • Nail polish - Coral, OPI.
  • Gumboots.

STUFF I PACKED:

  • Fruit.
  • Curried Eggs.
  • A variety of cold Meats.
  • An array of Crackers, Cheeses, Breads.
  • Homemade Cupcakes and Muffins.
  • Cadbury Creme Egg Minis.
  • Sparkling Grape Juice.
  • Skipbo Card Game.
  • Retro Basket.
  • Blanket.


Ahhhh... it was sucha rad little trip.

WHAT I'VE LEARNT:

  • Picnic's deserve a good plan ahead.
  • Next time take bug repellent.
  • Next time take big comfy pillows.
  • Next time take face masks. Just because.
  • It's hilarious watching a fat "Seal" look-a-like Dog get a shock on an electric fence.
  • Like "Hard Drive" put it, "Everybody (everybody) needs somebody to looove (doo wop doo wop ba da da dup doo wop).

Your turn now. Picnic it up. Take photos. Love. Laugh. Create Memories. Thank God for your time on Earth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cool to see your blog! you take amazing photos. i will be following. :-) Very cool!
Come check out mine sometime. :-)

I'm Betty said...

HEY SUZ! aww thanks :) Ive had a look at urs and farout i didnt realise u were so creative! ur boys are such lil cuties nawwwww

PaisleyJade said...

I love your photo's too!

I'm Betty said...

why thank u paisleyjade

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com