Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Introducing T.I.L.T: Things I love Thursday.

  • "Days with my Father" - is very beautiful; click all the way through.
  • Gorgeous smelling candles alight during a spontaneous quiet time in the middle of the night.
  • CUPCAKES!
  • Writing in a fresh journal with sharp 2B pencils *drool*.
  • Cracking my toes.
  • Finding hidden soppy messages written from my husband littered throughout the house... Nawww Mush.
  • Going to Weddings *sigh* so romantic. It doesn't matter whose Wedding, I'd be that creepy guest no-one knows sitting in the back row giving the first hug to the bride and groom. Actually I just got back from my Husbands Nephews Wedding (Nephew being one year younger than Husband... yeah work that one out...), and being Autumn with the ceremony under Oak Trees, you can imagine how magical it all was. They even washed each others feet.

  • Catching the smell of Laundry on the breeze while outside getting the mail.
  • Miniature horsey on the loose!
  • Spending time with really great, strong, hilarious women.
  • Cadbury Creme Eggs.
  • A full moon and still sky.
  • Vintage store adventures.
  • Old Hymns.
  • Peppermint Tea.
  • Taking photos of all the weird positions my Cat sleeps in.
  • Making up my own words to songs to include the names of my animals and how Maori they all are.
  • Guitar Hero!!!
  • Manners/Charm.
  • Modulating songs and singing them double time.
  • Trampolines and Hulahoops.
  • Helium Balloons.
  • Glowsticks and sparklers.
  • Getting a bag of all the old lollies I ate as a kid.
  • Bubbles.
  • Watching whole seasons of "LOST" at a time.
  • Originality not clones.
  • The Circus.
  • Stacked bangles: new textures, materials.
  • Education: You can teach an old dog new tricks.
  • Summer Festivals.
  • Shopping trips and having self control.
  • Nature.
  • TREES!
  • BREEZE!
  • The thriller dance.
  • Parcels in the Post.
  • Hardwork acknowledged.
  • Knowing how to dress your body shape.
  • Lipstick on a Pig.
  • Powernaps.
  • My Pastors same old stories. I never get sick of.
  • Competitions with my Husband to see who can remember the most words to Spice Girl songs. He'll never admit that.
  • New Shampoo flavours.
  • Bed Jumping.
  • Pretending to be a car while walking through town.
  • Leather, studs and sequins.
  • Pink.
  • Love letters.
  • Kites.
  • Skipping.
  • The first sip of a coke on a hot day.
  • Hot chocolate and marshmallows on a cold day.
  • Freshly painted nails.
  • New makeup.
  • Fashion and decor of the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 70's.
  • Watching too much "Who's Line Is It Anyway?".
  • Arthurs Emporium.
  • Finding out my Wrestling Name and using it when attempting to bodyslam my Husband.
  • Nerding it up at the Library and coming out with an armful of books.
  • Coffee in Russell with my special pregnant girlfriend ;)
  • Blow kisses.
  • Windchimes.
  • Postcards.
  • Fingerless gloves.
  • Polaroid photos.
  • Icing.
  • Turquoise.
  • Scarves.
  • Floaty dresses.
  • Pearls.
  • Merry go rounds.
  • Butterflies.
  • Generosity.
  • Sushi.
  • Cocktail rings.
  • Clouds.
  • The God of Miracles.
  • The Husband of me.

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What yummy, beautiful things... love the new blog!!!

Rachel Kate said...

this is awesome! even if it is pink tehe

I'm Betty said...

EEEEE!!! thank u girls :) glad u like it

Arna said...

gosh girl.... there is a whole depth to you I am yet to discover!
miss you xx

I'm Betty said...

nawww thank u :) missing u too xo

Anonymous said...

I just had a look at "Days with my Father" Very cool!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com