Wednesday, April 22, 2009

T.I.L.T: Things I Love Thursday.



♥ Dan wiping up his crumbs

♥ Heart Lollipops

♥ Flowers in my hair

♥ Yum Shower Gel

♥ The Body Shop

♥ Hazelnut Body Butter

♥ When my Baking doesn't burn

♥ Ginger Beer

♥ Dan's fake Italian accent

♥ A clean house

♥ A good thick Coffee Mug

♥ Tree climbing

♥ Walking round Auckland with headphones on

♥ Juicy Peaches

♥ Swimming in the River

♥ Bear Grylls of Man Vs. Wild eating a giant bug. What a Champ.

♥ Corn on the Cob

♥ Massages

♥ Glitter

♥ Reciting all the lines to Titanic - I'm sucha geek

♥ Cooking and not having to clean up

♥ HOT Showers

Dusting off the heater for cooler weather

♥ Shimmer

Minus 5 Ice Lounge, man this was so cool. We went to the one in Queenstown back in 2006. It's a Bar where everything is made of ice, the bar, the walls, the seats, the sculptures and even your GLASS! they serve the yummiest Mocktails (non-alcoholic Cocktails) and all ranges of Cocktails. They completely kit you out in Eskimo-like Ice gear: Hat, Gloves, Jacket, Sheepskin lined boots, etc. An awesome experience.

♥ Raspberry Licorice

♥ SMORES mmm

The smell of Pine Forests at night

♥ Knowing my TV remote so well I don't need to look at the buttons (kinda sad actually)

♥ Getting the armrest at the Movies

♥ GOLD CINEMA EXPERIENCE!

♥ The one good pen that never gets lost

♥ Building huts with sheets.... I still do it

♥ Piggy backs

Someone landing on my Hotel in Monopoly

♥ Old school video games: Atari, Sega Mastersystem, Mega Drive (I love Alex the Kidd)

♥ Bakery air

♥ Using Rock, Scissors, Paper to settle anything

♥ The Movie "Big": Shimmy shimmy cocopop shimmy shimmy rock

♥ Travel souvenirs

♥ Toy stores, especially that one in "The Strand"

♥ Talking like a Pirate

♥ Watching my Husband help drive a car off a cliff

♥ Track pants

♥ Street Performers

♥ New Haircuts

♥ Fry Bread

♥ Fireplaces

♥ Marbles

♥ G.I Joes

♥ Slapbands

♥ Jem on DVD

♥ Letters via snail mail

♥ Mythbusters

♥ Themed Parties

♥ My nicely aged Salvation Army "Songs selected for use in Home League Meetings" book

♥ Treehouses

♥ Rainbows and remembering the promise behind them

♥ Obama vowing to fight pirates. Pirates out there had better be shivering their timbers.

♥ Muppets riding bikes


♥ Good hair days (GHD)

♥ Paperplanes

♥ Remembering how to make Paper Cranes

♥ Extreme Makeover Home Edition

♥ The lonely Horse down the road

♥ Love. Faith. Hope.





2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I cracked up so much at this list!

I'm Betty said...

yussss!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com