Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trade Me (Summer) Lovin



In between cleaning a handful of my filthish house, working a paper hat into my ensemble and looking up gross things on Google Images, I had a sweet little package or two arrive on my doorstep today.

I'm the EXTREME cheapskate bargain slayer, so when these treasured vintage finds arrived for me, ME! I was completely delighted and surprised and romanced and massaged all at once.
They were not cheap, no, no, nor were they purchases I had made.
They came in plastic courier bags and were signed from a mighty manly Pirate that goes by the name of "One Tooth Van Horne" (so this place tells me) .... otherwise known as my hot Hubby.

What a Charmer!
I just love how he plays the "I'm gonna pretend I'm not listening to a thing you say regarding the stuff you like on Trade Me" card and then completely surprises me out of the blue actually purchasing the two very things I've dreamed over for the last like two YEARS!!!!
EEEE!!!!

(If they were food I probably would have scoffed and regurgitated them over and over by now).
All together now, "Awwwwwwww".
Thats my man!
I can't wait to throw Cats at teenagers with him in our old age....

Go and be awesome.


1 comments:

I'm Betty said...

yay my comments are working again

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com