Wednesday, May 27, 2009

T.I.L.T: Things I Love Thursday.



Holy Moly Roly! its Thursday and I almost forgot my T.I.L.T post!
Hangon to your Bombay Bloomers ladies I've got alot of Link Love, here we go:
  • Comic books.
  • Animals sleeping.
  • Iced Coffee.
  • Healthy eating.
  • Baptisms.
  • Heels.
  • Jazz.
  • Nostalgia.
  • Long hair.
  • O for awesome.
  • 100's and 1000's.
  • The colour pink.
  • Vintage cards.
  • Sequins.
  • Red Bull.
  • When the power comes back on after a power cut.
  • Art School.
  • Sending Postcards to strangers across the world. I'm sending my first on Monday.
  • Design School.
  • Lists.
  • Sommersaults.
  • Apples.
  • Accents.
  • Tights.
  • Dots.
  • Catching stuff in your mouth.
  • Cool dreams that you remember when you wake up.
  • Seaside.
  • Countryside.
  • Making up songs.
  • Stationary.
  • Lattes.


  • Dressing like a gypsy.
  • "The one that was lost" - written by my beautiful friend Claire Hill who serves as the Territorial Youth Consultant at THQ for the Salvation Army, Australia.
  • Cherry blossoms.
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Finding money you didnt know you lost.
  • Happy guy painting trees:
  • Undies hot out of the dryer.
  • Chicks with rock voices *cough RACH cough*.
  • Drum solos.
  • Roaring and crackling fires.
  • Acoustic Worship.
  • Connecting with songs.
  • The smell of Vanilla.
  • TVNZ on demand, so you never miss another episode of LOST.
  • Exploring deserted buildings.
  • The sweet sounds of a Ukelele.
  • Watching little sparrows jump around.
  • Warm nights.
  • Retro.
  • Listening to Omega from the Parachute band's testimony on Youtube.
  • Rockabilly.
  • Whimsical Photography.
  • Route 66.
  • The Oboe.
  • The Salvation Army index finger salute.
  • Dreaming of the States.
  • Ipod blaring when I walk through town, it's like I'm in my own movie.
  • Old Cinema.
  • Lab coats.
  • Chocolate rain. I laughed so much at this.
  • Nerd glasses.
  • Freckles.
  • Essential Oils burning in an oil burner.
  • April fools.
  • Looking forward to things.
  • My sequinned Berets.
  • "The Great Divide" by Scott Stapp.
  • 4 day weekends.
  • Finishing things.
  • Window shopping.
  • Fabric Softner.
  • Fresh air.
  • Flavoured stuff:
  • A mug of Milo warming my hands.
  • Pop tarts.
  • Disco balls.
  • Don't tase me bro!
  • Old school Spacies.
  • Old school Elastics.
  • Pretending to smoke Spaceman candy as a little kid.
  • Understated luxury.
  • Short painted nails.
  • Impressing Dan with my juggling skills.
  • Wondering what a chair would look like if your legs bent backwards.
  • Guy Sebastian FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!!!
  • Red ribbons.
  • Bows.
  • Frames.
  • Sparklers.
  • Paris.
  • Swallows.
  • Hot Rollers.
  • 1950's Housewives.
  • Back in the day when $1 hot chips came with free sauce and could feed me and a friend.
  • Eeney meeney miney mo.
  • Playing and winning Marbles for keepsies, not friendlies.
  • People buying my junk on Trade Me.
  • All that was accomplished at the Cross.
Hope you take the time to think about the things you love, things that make you smile and the things that you are greatful for today.

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Okay - I looooved just about everything on this list... especially the happy guy painting, hot undies out of the dryer, Omega's testimony, Super mario brothers (we got our kids into them too!) and the SA finger salute... Symon just gave me a demo!

Rachel Kate said...

lving it! specially your 'to do' list :)

I'm Betty said...

aww thanks Kristy, ur an encourager for sure... hahaha was wondering if symon remembered it.
Thanks Rach, give it a go, they make u feel all accomplished when you cross them off!

Rachel Kate said...

tehe nah my favourite part of lists is giving them to Jas... (dan reckons I boss him around to much)

Symon said...

You sure have a lot of likes Betty!

Symon said...

Hey Betty... would you consider becoming a follower on flannelgraph? I'm on a mish to promote great Christian Fiction... and there are prizes too ;-)

I'm Betty said...

Yeah matey im there...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com