Monday, May 11, 2009

How To:

Make an inspiration board:
(Wooooh!)
You will need:
  • A Husband. Or someone good at DIY stuff.
  • Corkboard, Project board or whatever other kind of board that can handle pins and staples being stabbed into it frequently.
  • Some purrrrty fabric to cover the board.
  • A Jigsaw or something to cut the board to size if you have an "off piece".
  • Staple Gun.
  • Elastic fabric.
  • Pins.
  • Inspiration.

Step 1: Measure the board.

Step 2: Cut it to size.
Step 3: Cut fabric, stretch it to be nice and tight across the board and staple it.
Step 4: Take over from Husband, cause by now you are arguing about how tight to stretch it and where EXACTLY to staple it. I love you Dan.
Step 5: Get creative. I put pink elastic across my board. Looks nice against the maroon velvet. I've also got turquoise string to add to it.
Step 6: Ka Ching!
Go my pretties.
Time to get inspired.

5 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

oohhhh - so pretty!

I'm Betty said...

Thanks!

Rachel Kate said...

so kewl :) hay you need to get some more peeps following your blog! I think Paisley and I are the only ones commenting... Can't have that!

I'm Betty said...

tell me bout it. sad as.

Rachel Kate said...

we gotsta get the word out :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com