Monday, May 25, 2009

Back from the bludge.


My creation, originally uploaded by superlizabeth.

Ok, so I'm not dead or locked up in the slammer.
I've been uber busy of late, and now things have slowed down a tad so I've got some spare moments to cash in on by adding some of my Flickr favs.

Today:
Is wet and rainy. Lovely weather to move the cat and steal its warm spot curling up on the couch, drinking a Milo and watching Dr. Phil.

Mood:
I feel old for 4 reasons:
1. I have two wrinkles.
2. My left knee creaks.
3. I forgot how old I was the other day.
4. I turned my neck to the left and completely pulled it, so now I'm all stiff backed and have to turn my whole body to look out the window.

To Do:
♦ Draw in new journal.
♦ Get out of Pyjamas.
♦ Stop avoiding laundry pile.
♦ Dust all the dust.
♦ Make an amazing lunch for Husband.
♦ Find a new hobby.

Music:
♠ Lead me to the Cross - Brooke Fraser
♠ Splish Splash I was takin a bath - Bobby Darin

Memory:
Getting my jacket caught in the train door while it was closing in Newcastle, Australia.

Right now, I wish:
I was reading a book under a willow tree with homemade lemonade in the Mississippi summer.

2 comments:

Rachel Kate said...

tehe at first glance i thought your to do list said 'find a new hubby' woops :)

PaisleyJade said...

Love those retro images... and your lists!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com