Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Week in Pictures:

Dan's retro radio. How suave.

Your name is written on the palm of His hand. And perhaps your undies.
Whittakers Kiwi Fruit Chocolate only ROCKS MY FACE OFF!


Be proud of that Maori Nose.


I have a "to do" list. Or five.



I love these old Photography books I bought from a Vintage Store. The old Kuia reminds me of my Great Nanny (she had a Moko too).

In a week I have managed to:

  • Flood my house.
  • Rack up a $92 dollar fine at the Video Store.
  • Undercook Chicken.
  • Find out our tenant not only is in jail and missed rent payments for 6 weeks, but they've left holes in walls, scribbles on walls, and ripped off our new wallpaper.
  • Leave the Cat inside so he peed inside.
  • Gotten frustrated at Cows for being slow. (So really, just for being Cows).

I can be a worrier at times but this week I know God has big blessings in store so I'm totally smiling like a lil creeper. WEEEE!!!

When life gives you lemons. Make lemonade. Then offer it to your neighbour.

:)


4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What a FULL ON WEEK for you! I love your photos... and I will HAVE to try the kiwifruit choc!

I'm Betty said...

You HAVE to try it! it got completely inhaled by us pretty promptly

PaisleyJade said...

I just might now!!

Rachel Kate said...

mmm chocolate... hope ur week gets better!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com